Whatbird Community

Which Owl?

5 hours ago, Melierax said:

I agree with Western Screech. Was this in Barber Park? There's a Barred Owl there. There's also a Great Gray Owl in Hulls Gulch Preserve that everyone is keeping under wraps. 

Yes, this was at Barber Park! I was actually looking for the Barred Owl and found this little guy. I saw the Great Grey Owl a few weeks ago at Hulls Gulch. (You can see more photos I took at instagram.com/stonich)

50890090_395377804580174_537460609705938

• Like 6

10 hours ago, TheBirdSpot said:

Yes, this was at Barber Park! I was actually looking for the Barred Owl and found this little guy. I saw the Great Grey Owl a few weeks ago at Hulls Gulch. (You can see more photos I took at instagram.com/stonich)

50890090_395377804580174_537460609705938

Wow that's amazing! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TheBirdSpot said:

Thanks! I really love photographing owls! Such cool birds. Let me know if you hear of anymore near Boise! ?

Okay! There was also a Northern Saw-Whet Owl in Barber Park but I didnt mention due to it probably not being there any more. Also a couple Great Horned live there as well. I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Melierax said:

Okay! There was also a Northern Saw-Whet Owl in Barber Park but I didnt mention due to it probably not being there any more. Also a couple Great Horned live there as well. I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything!

Awesome! Thank you!

10 hours ago, cavan wood said:

Just trying to add a little humour.  Which Owl / Witch owl.  Sorry if I offended.

Scott

10 hours ago, cavan wood said:

Yes, that was sorta the point...OP asked which owl?  Humour fail.

Scott

It took me this long to notice the joke! Haha don't worry about it. :classic_laugh: