Whatbird Community

Northern Parula. Yellowthroat lack the white eye arcs and are less blueish on the face

6 hours ago, Sodusbird said:

Thank you Liam!  Can you transfer your birding brain to me?

If you would like a plethora of useless bird information, I would love to were it possible! Especially if you could reciprocate with the skills of a trade that might make more cash than I do as a bird biologist. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Liam said:

If you would like a plethora of useless bird information, I would love to were it possible! Especially if you could reciprocate with the skills of a trade that might make more cash than I do as a bird biologist. :classic_rolleyes:

I'm a network administrator; how about a partial trade?  You give me sparrows and I'll toss in user management AND Windows 10 configuration at no extra charge.

On the other hand, as you've probably figured out, it's often better to have a career that makes you happy.  On computing forums, young people studying computers and information technology will ask, "Which part of the field pays the most?"  I say to instead pick the one you enjoy; otherwise you'll just spend the extra money on Maalox and therapists.

• Like 4