Whatbird Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jill Will

3Tennessee birds how insert photo?

This week I had a pair of (perhaps house finch?) And then a single golden colored bird ( warbler or tanager maybe?) . I’d like to ask you about them but don’t see how to input the photo/video Into my request . I got video of the pair, she is talking up a storm to the red male. The golden bird I have photo and some very shaky video. It says put in URL instead of just paste...don’t know how. 

I think I got it! So the two pictures on the fence, same golden bird. Looks more yellow when it’s on top of the fence, more sunlight . And does the video work? That is of the conversational pair of birds that I think are the house finch perhaps?

Yes, photos are up and the video works. I'll let someone else weigh in on the species.

• Thanks 1

Thank you: pretty excited to have correctly identified the house finches. If it had been just the female I never would have. I’m Going to have go look up that female summer Tanager😀 now. I don’t really know anything about her . Wonder if there’s a mate around too. 

Look up the call of the male summer tanager. I usually hear the males before I see them. 🙂

• Thanks 1