Whatbird Community

Southern Ontario yesterday.

Still trying to learn my sparrows but fairly sure of this one.

Thanks.

Swamp Sparrow HVT-7217718.jpg

I have a tough time with Sparrows as well but yes I'm confidant that this is a Swamp Sparrow, Nice shot 😃

I was practicing my new found tagging skills. Entered the two tags but then could not type anything after the tags. Had to slip this in front - does this happen now and again?

Thanks @HamRHead and @JackieL

@RobinHood I can't remember having that happen, but quite often, for me, the "@" symbol does not load any usernames. If I'm not mistaken that only happens on my phone.

48 minutes ago, RobinHood said:

I was practicing my new found tagging skills. Entered the two tags but then could not type anything after the tags. Had to slip this in front - does this happen now and again?

Thanks @HamRHead and @JackieL

Yeah, that has happened to me and I'm always using a desktop.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...:classic_huh:

• Like 1

When it happens on my desktop, it's usually when I enter the @, start typing the name, and then start backspacing / removing characters.  I can usually get it to start working again if I just backspace all the way back to the @ and start over.

• Like 1