Whatbird Community

This may remain a mystery as the description is based on limiting factors. It was raining and kind of dark out for this time of day... and it was deep in the shadows of a redbud tree. Not THAT dark but, not out in open light either. 
I saw a small bird hopping about so I got some binoculars on it. Definite warbler.  Back color is difficult to say, would want to say brownish but not 100% on that. Yellow on the belly had me focused on that as the rest seemed fairly plain. Seemed the yellow didn't go all the way up the throat. The throat appeared more white than anything... definitely light.  I wanted to call it a female common yellowthroat but I'm not sure with such a pale throat compared to the belly. flipped through the field guide very, very briefly. A young female mourning warbler caught my eye but I think that should have had more blueish up on the head and throat by now, compared to how pale the throat was on this bird. Only saw it a few seconds. Gotta love that kind of bird. Just disappeared.

Sorry, it's easy to forget that info when posting... very easy.
This was just the other day, here in NW Arkansas.

I don't think it looked right for a pine. And the behavior and habitat were wrong. It was low in the bushes and, I think we have two pine trees on our 5 acres. We had a pine warbler at our suet one winter a few years back but, haven't seen any since. I'm hoping at my pines(and a neighbor's) get bigger that might change some. We'll see.