Whatbird Community
Administrator

IBIRD POSTS ONLY - Read Before Your Post Here

Before you post to this forum for help identifying your bird, please watch this short slideshow, How to use the Forum on Google Drive. It contains some simple rules that will help insure you get a good answer from our experts.

To start the slideshow double click to open the very first image. Then you can click on the ">" to go to the next screen or if you are on a smartphone  you should be able to swipe left to the see the subsequent screens.

Mitch

Hi,

The How-to-use link gave me a 404 error, so I will state a couple of questions about the use of this forum.

I have used the regular Whatbird ID forum for some time.

I would love to use iBird Photo Sleuth, but I am an Android user.

I do regularly use iBird Pro for Android.  Does that qualify me to use this forum and--if so--would it be an advantage over the regular Whatbird forum?

Thanks

On 8/5/2018 at 12:37 PM, belliott said:

Hi,

The How-to-use link gave me a 404 error, so I will state a couple of questions about the use of this forum.

I have used the regular Whatbird ID forum for some time.

I would love to use iBird Photo Sleuth, but I am an Android user.

I do regularly use iBird Pro for Android.  Does that qualify me to use this forum and--if so--would it be an advantage over the regular Whatbird forum?

Thanks

Sorry about that bad link to Google Drive, its now fixed. I guess this is what happens is when I don't have an editor check my work. 
This forum is made for responding to people who are using iBird Photo Sleuth. Eventually it will be tied into the app more directly but right now the forum opens in the app and makes it convenient if you are using Sleuth to submit a photo. We'll eventually port the app to Android.

How do I attach a photo? When I click on “insert other media” I do not get the option of using my photos on my phone!

4 minutes ago, Keswick87 said:

How do I attach a photo? When I click on “insert other media” I do not get the option of using my photos on my phone!

Do you see where it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files"?  It's in the same area as the "Insert other media" button.