Whatbird Community

Welcome to Whatbird!

Yes, that is an Eastern Phoebe.  It appears to be a young individual (cinnamon wingbars, visible yellow gape) which might explain the unusually dark breast.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 10:23 AM, The Bird Nuts said:

Yes, that is an Eastern Phoebe. 

Is this the photo you are seeing?

inconnu1.JPG

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Is this the photo you are seeing?

inconnu1.JPG

No, that's not the photo I saw yesterday.  The phoebe photo must have been replaced.

• Thanks 1

vincent3m replaces the photo every time they want to have another ID. I helped in IDing the Black-throated Green and Tennessee Warblers. And I looked at the phoebe picture when it was there. It was definitely an Eastern Phoebe.

Hi everybody, I'm sorry for the trouble ! Actually I change the photo everytime I get an answer ! Is there any other solution ?  Thanks anyway for your answers. I uploaded the previous photos on the same page with the names !

Edited by vincent3m

You can paste the photos directly into your post here.  The big issue with pointing to the same external source and changing the photo there is that your earlier posts no longer show the bird under discussion.  That can be confusing for people who look at those previous posts after you've changed the photo, especially those looking for photos to compare with their own.

Thanks.

No problem, that's what I did for the latest one, maybe a pine warbler this time...?

Edited by vincent3m