Whatbird Community
Kevin

2019 Yearlist.

2019 Yearlist.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many birds did you see in 2019?

I haven't been keeping track, but I think I'm somewhere in the 250-299 range.

EDIT: Just checked eBird, apparently I'm spot on 350!

Edited by Melierax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Melierax said:

@Aveschapines How do I retract a vote? I don't see an option for it....

Sorry but I don't see such an option either. It looks like I can delete votes as a mod, but not individually; so I don't think I can delete your vote without deleting the other vote in the same category, and I don't want to run that risk, especially since I'm not certain it would allow you to vote again. Sorry!

1 hour ago, Aveschapines said:

Sorry but I don't see such an option either. It looks like I can delete votes as a mod, but not individually; so I don't think I can delete your vote without deleting the other vote in the same category, and I don't want to run that risk, especially since I'm not certain it would allow you to vote again. Sorry!

Well, bummer. Thanks!

Hmmm, I haven't been as active as I wanted to be here...I have ended with 149 on the year...I was so close to 150 but I don't travel much and I was extremely lucky to have gone out of state twice this year. 

• Like 1

My yearlist went up three species today! Northern Pintail, Common Goldeneye and Hooded Merganser.

• Like 1

91 - but I didn't start tracking till June and that's usually only when I'm out specifically counting. Since I spend 90% of my time outdoors I'm sure there are a few incidentals I saw and didn't bother to check whether they had made the list yet or not. As I'm at 45 already just in the first month of 2020 I'm guessing this year will be a bit better as to the keeping track part. 😊